Saturday 23 April 2016

Sarah's Monthly Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!
 
It's Sarah here with my inspiration card for the New Challenge - Spring Colours. I have used the lovely digi stamp Hedgehog with Flowers - also available as a dinkie stamp. I found a cute paper that was free with a magazine and based the colours on the backing paper - adding bright yellow daffodils for a spring feel.

I used ProMarkers to colour in the super cute Hedgehog and added a green scalloped boarder to the paper edge. I used a bright green gem for the punched purple flower and small orange buttons for the daffodil centres. One little wooden ladybird finished the card :)

The prize for this challenge is 3 packs of LC Designs Irresistible Images worth £2.99 each:
  
Defo worth entering! Details can be found here.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sarah, full of the joys of Soring! Those little daffodils are so pretty. Thanks for sharing, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete