Friday 11 December 2015

Little Claire - Friday Blog Project using New Stamps

Morning everyone,

Life is certainly fast for many at present - so time to stop the rollercoaster and breath...
Little Claire have released a selection of beautiful new stamps this week and when I have more time I am looking forward to being creative, some "r and r" time.

Meet the first of three new sets "Wavy Cats" aren't they just so fabulous - being owned by two felines the design certainly brings a cheer to my heart!



The stamp is a "wave with tulips and three cats" - I have joined the image together to create a design across the page.  Repeated a further two times.  I have stamped in black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Coloured using my trusty promarkers. Matted and layered onto yellow, orange then black mounted onto a 148mm x148mm base card. Fine glister dust added using a quickie glue pen - can't do without my sparkle!

I have added glossy accents to the black cats to add dimension, shine and raise the image.

The design also comes with three different sentiments - I have chosen the "Have a Purrfect Birthday" as this card is ready to write and post to my dear friend Pat - yes she loves her cats also.

Hope I may have inspired a little and no mention of the "C word.

Just a piccie of my delightful Isla - she loves her "decorated tree."  Take care guys, here's to you and yours a wish for health, wealth and lots and lots of happiness.  xxGaynor

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gaynor and I can see how Isla has inspired you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gaynor and I can see how Isla has inspired you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card with these cats.
    Great how you put/stamp it on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the stamp set and Isla is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely may have to pop over to see the stamps.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great new stamp and card. Sending a purr to lovely Isla x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, the new kitty images are divine and I just adore your card. What a purrfect kitty Isla is :-D
    I would love it if you entered my new Cats only Challenge :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete