Friday 7 March 2014

Little Claire Friday Blog Project

It is my turn over at Little Claire for the Friday weekly Project.  I wanted to create something away from a card........that was quick......So here goes:

 I used a base gift bag purchased from a well known craft store.
I stamped the gorgeous butterfly tree stamp - just one stamp in an amazing set and a dinkie flowerhead - which I stamped onto pattern paper, using Memento ink as I have shaded in a little using a Pastel blue Promarker. I die cut the stamped butterfly tree using a Nestabilities Lace Oval.
To accent the tree detail and dinkie flowerhead I have used a beautiful shade of pink Stickles and Glitter Domes from the stash.
 Here are the papers I have used to matt and layer alongside the punches used.
 Adhesive crystals and my trusty pastel blue promarker.
Finished gift bag.................and yes Isla popped by sat in my light booth.................and posed alongside my finished project.  Hope you likey...................xxGaynor

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag! Love your glamorous assistant posing with it. Love this stamp, this will go on my wish list. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project thank you Gaynor, and of course, delighted to see lovely Isla too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea. That stamp is on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning gift bag Gaynor - it's a gift in itself. I have the butterfly tree stamp (it's beautiful) so I have no excuse not to have a go at this. I'll put it on my list of 'things to do when I have time'. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! The butterfly tree is one of my favourite stamps! Isla looks very regal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought a set of customisable (ie plain) gift bags so this is an ideal project, Gaynor. Obviously meant to match the card with same stamp used?
    Isla is a clearly a discerning pusscat.

    ReplyDelete